It’s the big debate of the two biggest sagas of my generation. Some teens are Team Potter, others Team Twilight, some miraculously are for both. I am Team Twilight. I am also the only one in my family who did not like Harry Potter, and liked Twilight.
Here are a couple of reason of why Twilight is better:
- In the Bible, God specifically says that witchcraft and wizardry are from Satan. It says nothing about Vampires and Werewolves, though.
- Twilight takes place in the Pacific Northwest, Harry Potter does not. Even cooler was that Twilight was filmed in Portland, Harry Potter was not.
- Twilight is a one word series title, Harry Potter is not. Never mind that Harry Potter is a name of one of the characters.
- Twilight does not have as much fantasy in it as Harry Potter. I am not a fantasy person, some are and that’s a reason for them to like Harry Potter.
- Twilight does not have made up words that are unpronounceable, at least some of them are.
- Twilight also doesn’t have three-headed dogs or a guy with two faces. Creepy.
That is why Twilight is hands down better than Harry Potter.