Twilight, the book series by Stephenie Meyer, that came out a few years ago, and has the part one of the last installment coming out later this year, is one of the best book series and one of the most controversial.
I love these books, and the movies. I think that everyone should embrace this franchise, but, not everyone has. Here is my opinion of why people should:
- It’s fun. Who doesn’t love a well-written book with fantasy creatures, who feel for humanity?
- Virtue. You can say what you want about Edward and Bella’s relationship, but, they never actually do it, until they are married, as it should be, but, hardly is these days. It’s great to hear/read in the books that Edward says that first that they have to get married.
- As everyone knows the Cullens don’t eat humans, showing regard for human life, unlike some humans do. Maybe they should take lessons from the Cullens.
- Also, in showing regard for human life, the Cullens won’t change anybody unless they don’t have any choice, like if the person is dying. That comes into play when Bella keeps begging Edward to change her, but, he refuses.
- It’s well-written. Stephenie Meyers did an awesome job making the characters likeable and making you felt like you knew the characters.
All in all, Twilight is an amazing and everyone, no matter what age should check them out.